Saturday, November 03, 2007

Jimmy Proof Camera

So I was not entrusted with my wifey's uber-futuristic camera for this adventure, so I went shopping. I have always wanted a jimmy-proof camera but not until now did I have sure fire reason for buying one.

I am now the proud owner of a water-proof, sand-proof, dust-proof, drop-proof, freeze-proof, jimmy-proof point and shoot digital camera.

Here are some of the pics from me trip to nationals:
(if you would like any embarrassing pictures removed from this file, please let me know)

2 comments:

Robin said...

THAT PICTURE IS SWEET. Personal favorite. I mean it says so much without actually saying anything. There might be other Van Buren Pictures sprouting up soon!

And what is the name of this jimmy proof camera and how much did it cost, because i like the sound of it and hate my camera.

jimmy said...

Olympus 790 SW is about $280. I think the Olympus 720 SW is also pretty hardcore.