So, it is 5:50 AM. This could be morning to many normal folks, but to me it is the dead of night. I wish I could explain the thoughts I have as a close my eyes. Let's just say random would not do it justice. Here is the closest I can come to a possible series of sentences I might think if I closed my eyes at this moment.
"The apes throw curve balls. I don't want to have any butter on my milk. It would leak on the ceiling and debris is soft."
I don't think I am insane. I might be, but I'm happy. I just think my head gets on this random word generator sometimes and it likes to toy with me. Normally, when this happens the part of my mind that comes up with the next thought I am going to have seems very dissociated from the part of my mind that tries to understand why I thought that.
So I went back and read some poems that I have written in the past year and it brought some sense of calmness to my thoughts.
I really hate sharing poetry and that is why I force myself to do it.
The Sandbox Kid
A hole is never half way dug,
So dig a little deeper - kid.
Find what you ain't been lookin' for,
So look a little closer - boy.
Complicated is easy if you're smart,
So think a little harder - bro.
It was always just sitting there,
So be a little better - man.
--Dedicated to those who pursue another's heart.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the it's always been there! I think so many things are already there for people we just need to opne our eyes and see it.
This goes back to you commenting on overcoming things (comment on Mikeys blog about milestones), you overcome the task, but really it was the realization of the task that you could overcome this piece.
or something like that.
I liked it!
I too think i am crazy, well in the head anyway, but crazy people make the world more entertaining!
Post a Comment